6 Bedrooms & 2 Lofts
When it comes to an elevated vacation experience, these newly constructed luxury cabins deliver! This rental includes 2 side-by-side separate and private cabins which offer a total of 2 full kitchens, 6 ensuite bedrooms, 2 lofts, 6 full and 2 half baths, 2 hot tubs, and 2 game rooms. And much like the nearby theme parks, there is something for guests in all ages here – sophisticated furnishings meld seamlessly with family and pet-friendly spaces to produce an amazing group retreat.
Located in Tennessee’s gorgeous Smoky Mountains, these immaculately styled 3-bedroom plus a loft 3.5-bath cabins are expertly laid out to accommodate multiple families or groups traveling together. Named Hillside Hideaway and Paradise Point, the cabins have identical floorplans and are right next-door to each other, making for the perfect setup for those who need extra space and additional privacy. Each residence features 2 ensuites and a sleeper sofa downstairs and an additional ensuite bedroom and sleeping loft on the second floor, allowing up to 24 guests to easily vacation together with plenty of room to spread out. Adults will appreciate the residences’ upscale yet comfortable living areas, while kids will enjoy the fun upstairs entertaining and sleeping areas designed specifically with them in mind.
The ground floor in each cabin features an upgraded eat-in kitchen with a deluxe housewares and small appliances package, prep island with bar seating for 3, and an open dining area for 8. Adjacent is a comfy living room with Smart TV and gas fireplace plus an outdoor floating deck with private hot tub and rocking chairs that overlook a creek. Two beautiful ensuite bedrooms with king beds and full baths, a laundry room, and half bath complete the first floor.
Upstairs, an open loft plays host to a fun entertainment space with a Smart TV, arcade game, classic table games, sleeper chairs and full-size futon. A third ensuite bedroom is attached and perfectly laid out for kids with 1 twin and 1 full bed, a full bathroom with a shower/bath combo, and access to a private balcony.
There is no question that having this much space for larger groups brilliantly facilitates stress-free mornings in the rush to get out and explore the mountains and peaceful evening bedtime routines!
Amenity highlights in the cabins include:
· Complimentary Wi-Fi & Smart TVs
· Coffee bar + creamers & sugar
· Electric fireplaces
· Charcoal BBQ Grill
· Washer and dryer
The cabins are easily accessible on paved roads in a newly developed area. From a prime location just outside Pigeon Forge in the Great Smoky Mountains, countless area attractions, shopping, restaurants, and activities are within a few minutes’ drive away.
· Grab your hiking shoes and explore the mountains! The entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park is only 15 miles from the cabin. Roaring Fork Nature Trail, Mount LeConte, and
Clingman’s Dome – the highest point in the Smoky Mountains – also all offer endless adventure and breathtaking views.
· Family fun awaits at numerous area attractions such as Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster, Ober Gatlinburg Amusement Park and Ski Area, the Titanic Museum, Paula Deen’s Adventure Park, Anakeesta, and world-famous Dollywood.
· Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy every activity the Tennessee mountains have to offer including zipline tours, whitewater rafting, mountain biking, horseback riding, skiing, and snowboarding.
· Adults can play a round of golf at Gatlinburg Golf Course, then visit one of the area’s many wineries or distilleries for an after-game aperitif before heading off to an evening dinner show.
· Spend a day shopping at The Island of Pigeon Forge where you will find over 40 specialty and anchor stores or try the historic Old Mill Square for artisan crafts.
Guests will have access to the whole house.
You can check in yourself using a keypad.
We are available on the platform messenger Monday- Saturday 8AM- 7PM EST to address your questions or concerns.
$50/ pet per night; maximum of two dogs
Pets may not be automatically added on the total, please make sure to declare pets including service dogs.
We have the best current internet available in the area, it is not the fastest. Approximately 23 mbps.
Can accommodate up to 24 guests. 12 guests in each cabin.
There is active construction in the neighborhood. We don’t think you will be bothered, but we just want to be upfront with the possibility
Our cabin is professionally treated by a licensed pest control company on a regular basis, we hope that you’ll appreciate the fact that being in the heart of the National Park does create certain challenges in the area. It is best to always close the doors behind you.
Starter amenities are provided. If you need more or have particular preferences, we humbly suggest bringing or purchasing your own.
The parking space can fit 7-8 mid-size vehicles.
Please bring your own charcoal/ wood for the grill.